I think its good to have certain things you do everyday but add something new one day a week. This way you get a total body workout everyday & target a certain area one day a week. You can customize however you like.
What i recommend you do is have a different routine every day. Do HIIT atleast twice a week, Cardio atleast twice week and Weight training once a week. Hope this helps! 🙂
Doing the same thing everyday till it became part of our daily routine is good but along the way changing some of it to new things to be done daily also will be good so to regain a new excitement obtaining new habits and new experiences
Improving your self with daily exercises creates a good habits to replace bad ones .
I hope I interpreted the question right. 𓂸
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?