Of course you can switch up your stretches! And there are a ton of videos on stretching- check YouTube for some good ones! There are a bunch of different stretches for different parts of your body. Feel free to experiment and challenge yourself (but don’t hurt yourself!). Have fun with it!
- Any suggestions about separating work and personal daily tasks? And do you have any suggestions about how to get things done at work, “leave work at work”, and not be tired when I get home?
- What kind of a stretching routine do you have? Do you do any particular movements?
- Why do you use Fabulous?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- At what time do you like to meditate?
I’m not sure what videos are already linked in with this program, but YouTube has tons of videos of all kinds of stretching, yoga, and other workouts. If I don’t like one, I just switch to another, no big deal. And I can redo ones I like and do them whenever I want! All totally free and in the comfort of your own home (or wherever you want). Highly recommend. Might be worth a YouTube search or two!
You can mix up the stretches for what works for you. You can also look up videos of more stretches you didn't know about
Hermenegildo Da rocha
Im not entirely sure. I've just started the stretches. But i find the stretches on the fabulous videos really good. If they aren't for you. I'd advise to maybe watch a YouTube video of stretches. Find one that suits you and do that instead.
I honestly don’t watch the stretching video so switch it up if you want. I do the stretch’s I learned in gym class. You can always look up stretch’s on Pinterest ( it’s an app but you can google it too)
I’m not sure. I certainly would like additional stretching videos. Perhaps check YouTube or another app? Lunges, pushups and crunches are always good for basics.
Well I have learned that if you start the stretching alarm once it pops up on your phone and tap begin, you can actually leave the app and the timer will still be going to that if you want to go to YouTube and find some stretches you can.Hope I could help!!😁👌
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?