Of course you can switch up your stretches! And there are a ton of videos on stretching- check YouTube for some good ones! There are a bunch of different stretches for different parts of your body. Feel free to experiment and challenge yourself (but don’t hurt yourself!). Have fun with it!
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- How long do you stretch for?
- Are there bedtime stretches that can be done without warming up?
- As a diabetic and heart patient…..the boredom drives me nuts….❣️❣️ Facing getting a pacemaker…do they really help improve your energy level???
I’m not sure what videos are already linked in with this program, but YouTube has tons of videos of all kinds of stretching, yoga, and other workouts. If I don’t like one, I just switch to another, no big deal. And I can redo ones I like and do them whenever I want! All totally free and in the comfort of your own home (or wherever you want). Highly recommend. Might be worth a YouTube search or two!
You can mix up the stretches for what works for you. You can also look up videos of more stretches you didn't know about
Hermenegildo Da rocha
Im not entirely sure. I've just started the stretches. But i find the stretches on the fabulous videos really good. If they aren't for you. I'd advise to maybe watch a YouTube video of stretches. Find one that suits you and do that instead.
I honestly don’t watch the stretching video so switch it up if you want. I do the stretch’s I learned in gym class. You can always look up stretch’s on Pinterest ( it’s an app but you can google it too)
I’m not sure. I certainly would like additional stretching videos. Perhaps check YouTube or another app? Lunges, pushups and crunches are always good for basics.
Well I have learned that if you start the stretching alarm once it pops up on your phone and tap begin, you can actually leave the app and the timer will still be going to that if you want to go to YouTube and find some stretches you can.Hope I could help!!😁👌
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?