Helps my body and mind wake up. Not only that but, it also lets me continue in my goal of doing yoga. Little stretches in the morning help me feel better when I do yoga that day.
- How do you really get into your deep work? I can’t seem to focus. Can you help me? What are your tips?
- I like to do yoga outside if the weather is nice. Is there a normally indoor exercise that you like to perform in nature?
- What are the regular stretches that you do everyday?
- Does any one stretch for pain relief? Does it work?
- How often should I stretch during the day?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?