I prefer stretches that are done on the floor because they give you more support but standing stretches have many benefits as well.
I hop out of bed with a big yawn stretch, I have realized I hold my breath while I hold it so I do that for a second after the yawn ends the for two breaths hold the pose. Next I cross my feet and set one hand on my bed and stretch one hand over my head to stretch my sides I hold for two full breaths. Last I do a toe touch. Well I can't touch my toes but I try 😁. I really like this app. It is really helping me and it is the first thing to accomplish that. Thanks! I hope more things become available in the free version soon.
Combination of the two. Doing both stretches I feel cover a lot more muscle groups and joints, and frankly I feel you get a lot more out of it in the process, rather than focusing on specific areas.
Both really. Sitting allows me to take the pressure off my back and work on my abdomen also. I can focus on my sides on standing
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?