I hop out of bed with a big yawn stretch, I have realized I hold my breath while I hold it so I do that for a second after the yawn ends the for two breaths hold the pose. Next I cross my feet and set one hand on my bed and stretch one hand over my head to stretch my sides I hold for two full breaths. Last I do a toe touch. Well I can't touch my toes but I try 😁. I really like this app. It is really helping me and it is the first thing to accomplish that. Thanks! I hope more things become available in the free version soon.
- Can I still do splits regardless of my age? Am I too old to be that flexible? How long will it take?
- What exercises are good for the mornings?
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
- I know certain movement can actually do more harm than good, so how do I know if I have the proper posture for a stretch?
- Does any one stretch for pain relief? Does it work?
Combination of the two. Doing both stretches I feel cover a lot more muscle groups and joints, and frankly I feel you get a lot more out of it in the process, rather than focusing on specific areas.
Both really. Sitting allows me to take the pressure off my back and work on my abdomen also. I can focus on my sides on standing
I prefer stretches that are done on the floor because they give you more support but standing stretches have many benefits as well.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?