I prefer sketching in the evening before bed because it provides me a way to unwind and relax my mind. In the evening, you’ve had your whole day and you can use some of the events from your day as sketch inspiration.
I think searching in the morning better than searching Before you go to sleep because when you wake up your muscles want to stretching to begin your day energy 👍🏻🤸🏻♀️
I like stretching in the morning and at night. My body is always so stiff in the morning so I do a little stretching or yoga to help make it somewhat more flexible to prepare for the day. At night, after a long day at work, stretching helps my body relax.
- What’s the most important part of the body to stretch every morning?
- How long do I have to stretch after a workout?
- Which stretches are the best to relieve shoulder and back pain?
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁