I prefer sketching in the evening before bed because it provides me a way to unwind and relax my mind. In the evening, you’ve had your whole day and you can use some of the events from your day as sketch inspiration.
I think searching in the morning better than searching Before you go to sleep because when you wake up your muscles want to stretching to begin your day energy 👍🏻🤸🏻♀️
I like stretching in the morning and at night. My body is always so stiff in the morning so I do a little stretching or yoga to help make it somewhat more flexible to prepare for the day. At night, after a long day at work, stretching helps my body relax.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.