I think the best time is in the morning, when you can stretch after a night of sleep and it helps you wake up. Besides, you just have a quiet moment with yourself and you’re just paying attention to your body.
C Lia E.
Stretching In the morning helps get blood flowing and helps the brain wake up. Stretching before bed helps the muscle relax and the body settle in for sleep. I find them both equally important.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?