Ma L P.
If you have stairs you can use, maybe you can try standing at the foot of the stairs and placing one foot at a time 2 stairs up. You can stretch your legs, hips and back depending on your needs. You can bend at the knee and lean in for a nice hip stretch or straighten the leg and bend forward slightly to stretch the legs and back. Hope this helps!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?