I like to stretch for 10-15 mins each morning as a way to wake up my body after sleeping and prepare for the coming day.
That depends on how many stretches you like to do. I like to do about 5-10 minutes of stretches in the morning to wake my body up.
L Cidas Q.
That depends on what your goal is. If you’re stretching after a workout or basic stretching before bed, 5-10 minutes. If you’re working on getting the splits, 30 minutes. Also, if you’re working on the splits, do short bursts throughout the day and one long stretch just once.
Arist Teles E.
It depends. I do light stretching for 10 minutes in the morning just to wake my body up, holding for about 5-7 seconds each stretch. But after I exercise, I can stretch up to 20 minutes, doing 20 seconds stretches.
It depends on how stiff the body is. When i wake up i have to do a long stretch, like at least 5 minutes. But mid day it can be like a minute or 2
You decide,how much time do you have? I did 1 minute stretch today, basically moved all my jointed areas and stretched main body areas just to loosen up everything.
I usually spend about 3 minutes stretching each morning until I have my feet totally on the floor standing up ready to start the day.
5 to 10 minutes and you don’t have to work up a sweat so you can do it anytime you have a few minutes just to improve blood circulation, oxygen and energy.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?