I like to stretch for 10-15 mins each morning as a way to wake up my body after sleeping and prepare for the coming day.
That depends on how many stretches you like to do. I like to do about 5-10 minutes of stretches in the morning to wake my body up.
L Cidas Q.
That depends on what your goal is. If you’re stretching after a workout or basic stretching before bed, 5-10 minutes. If you’re working on getting the splits, 30 minutes. Also, if you’re working on the splits, do short bursts throughout the day and one long stretch just once.
Arist Teles E.
It depends. I do light stretching for 10 minutes in the morning just to wake my body up, holding for about 5-7 seconds each stretch. But after I exercise, I can stretch up to 20 minutes, doing 20 seconds stretches.
It depends on how stiff the body is. When i wake up i have to do a long stretch, like at least 5 minutes. But mid day it can be like a minute or 2
You decide,how much time do you have? I did 1 minute stretch today, basically moved all my jointed areas and stretched main body areas just to loosen up everything.
I usually spend about 3 minutes stretching each morning until I have my feet totally on the floor standing up ready to start the day.
5 to 10 minutes and you don’t have to work up a sweat so you can do it anytime you have a few minutes just to improve blood circulation, oxygen and energy.
- Why is my body much more flexible in the evening than the morning?
- What’s the best order to stretch to become more flexible?
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?