I like to stretch for 10-15 mins each morning as a way to wake up my body after sleeping and prepare for the coming day.
That depends on how many stretches you like to do. I like to do about 5-10 minutes of stretches in the morning to wake my body up.
L Cidas Q.
That depends on what your goal is. If you’re stretching after a workout or basic stretching before bed, 5-10 minutes. If you’re working on getting the splits, 30 minutes. Also, if you’re working on the splits, do short bursts throughout the day and one long stretch just once.
Arist Teles E.
It depends. I do light stretching for 10 minutes in the morning just to wake my body up, holding for about 5-7 seconds each stretch. But after I exercise, I can stretch up to 20 minutes, doing 20 seconds stretches.
It depends on how stiff the body is. When i wake up i have to do a long stretch, like at least 5 minutes. But mid day it can be like a minute or 2
You decide,how much time do you have? I did 1 minute stretch today, basically moved all my jointed areas and stretched main body areas just to loosen up everything.
I usually spend about 3 minutes stretching each morning until I have my feet totally on the floor standing up ready to start the day.
5 to 10 minutes and you don’t have to work up a sweat so you can do it anytime you have a few minutes just to improve blood circulation, oxygen and energy.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?