It depends on how stiff the body is. When i wake up i have to do a long stretch, like at least 5 minutes. But mid day it can be like a minute or 2
- When your muscles are sore or need attention what is your preferred way to stretch?
- Does dancing count as stretching?
- How do you get motivated to do the boring stuff in your life?
- If your lower back is sore, what stretch exercise do you still keep doing?
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
You decide,how much time do you have? I did 1 minute stretch today, basically moved all my jointed areas and stretched main body areas just to loosen up everything.
I usually spend about 3 minutes stretching each morning until I have my feet totally on the floor standing up ready to start the day.
Lícidas Da luz
That depends on what your goal is. If you’re stretching after a workout or basic stretching before bed, 5-10 minutes. If you’re working on getting the splits, 30 minutes. Also, if you’re working on the splits, do short bursts throughout the day and one long stretch just once.
5 to 10 minutes and you don’t have to work up a sweat so you can do it anytime you have a few minutes just to improve blood circulation, oxygen and energy.
It depends. I do light stretching for 10 minutes in the morning just to wake my body up, holding for about 5-7 seconds each stretch. But after I exercise, I can stretch up to 20 minutes, doing 20 seconds stretches.
That depends on how many stretches you like to do. I like to do about 5-10 minutes of stretches in the morning to wake my body up.
I like to stretch for 10-15 mins each morning as a way to wake up my body after sleeping and prepare for the coming day.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?