Chandra Shekhar Reddy Maram
I focus primarily on my hands, legs, back and neck. And then move to other parts mainly joints as they help in being flexible which is what we all want in this stretching routine. Definitely this routine is helpful in making our bodies much more flexible. Thank you Fabulous.
If it feels stiff when you stretch your muscles that’s what you need to focus on. For specifics, wrists we forget about them a lot
Mostly legs because I'm sitting down for long periods in the day. Whereas your arms ate doing stuff most of the time and I'm not sure about abdominals, but I don't think there's a good variety of stretches for it.
My arms and my back. I’m always sitting down so it’s good to stretch my back at the start of the day. Has really helped me feel more motivated. I also can’t touch my toes so I’ve been doing that stretch each day. I’m nearly there!
Susan B. Young
Raise arms to stretch up, neck and shoulders, but ultimately a few minutes on each part of the body. Takes a little more than one minute, but … oh, so worth it!
Currently I am focused on restoring ran of motion to my neck and lower back. So I am focused on stretching these areas specifically.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?