I focus primarily on my hands, legs, back and neck. And then move to other parts mainly joints as they help in being flexible which is what we all want in this stretching routine. Definitely this routine is helpful in making our bodies much more flexible. Thank you Fabulous.
My arms and my back. I’m always sitting down so it’s good to stretch my back at the start of the day. Has really helped me feel more motivated. I also can’t touch my toes so I’ve been doing that stretch each day. I’m nearly there!
If it feels stiff when you stretch your muscles that’s what you need to focus on. For specifics, wrists we forget about them a lot
Raise arms to stretch up, neck and shoulders, but ultimately a few minutes on each part of the body. Takes a little more than one minute, but … oh, so worth it!
Currently I am focused on restoring ran of motion to my neck and lower back. So I am focused on stretching these areas specifically.
Mostly legs because I'm sitting down for long periods in the day. Whereas your arms ate doing stuff most of the time and I'm not sure about abdominals, but I don't think there's a good variety of stretches for it.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?