I focus primarily on my hands, legs, back and neck. And then move to other parts mainly joints as they help in being flexible which is what we all want in this stretching routine. Definitely this routine is helpful in making our bodies much more flexible. Thank you Fabulous.
My arms and my back. I’m always sitting down so it’s good to stretch my back at the start of the day. Has really helped me feel more motivated. I also can’t touch my toes so I’ve been doing that stretch each day. I’m nearly there!
If it feels stiff when you stretch your muscles that’s what you need to focus on. For specifics, wrists we forget about them a lot
Raise arms to stretch up, neck and shoulders, but ultimately a few minutes on each part of the body. Takes a little more than one minute, but … oh, so worth it!
Currently I am focused on restoring ran of motion to my neck and lower back. So I am focused on stretching these areas specifically.
Mostly legs because I'm sitting down for long periods in the day. Whereas your arms ate doing stuff most of the time and I'm not sure about abdominals, but I don't think there's a good variety of stretches for it.
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?