It is a little easier and more relaxing for me to stretch during the evening, by then I really need to relax and it is a good transition period for me.
Any time of day I feel aches, pains, soreness or stiffness I’ll stretch. I also make sure to stretch after exercise. I don’t worry about the time, I listen to my body.
I prefer stretching as soon as I wake up. I feel it helps me get ready for the day and really wake up. For some easy early morning stretches try searching YouTube for"morning bed yoga" 😊
Amar Lio Q.
I stretch first thing in the morning to awaken my body from deep sleep because I tend to not move when I sleep. I also stretch a number of times throughout the day because I work in an office environment. Also, after my workout I do an intense stretch as well.
I’m really short of time most of the day, so i stretch around 11pm while doing night meditation. It’s how I try to catch up with everything i have.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching