It is a little easier and more relaxing for me to stretch during the evening, by then I really need to relax and it is a good transition period for me.
- How long does it take to have a flexible body when stretching/doing yoga?
- Yes I have, what is a good kind of stretch that I should do?
- How long is your stretching routine?
- Should you stop stretching if you feel pain?
- Any tips/tricks to not feel odd just getting up and stretching? What specific stretches can I do in the time frame that are also good for public use if necessary?
I prefer stretching as soon as I wake up. I feel it helps me get ready for the day and really wake up. For some easy early morning stretches try searching YouTube for"morning bed yoga" 😊
I’m really short of time most of the day, so i stretch around 11pm while doing night meditation. It’s how I try to catch up with everything i have.
Any time of day I feel aches, pains, soreness or stiffness I’ll stretch. I also make sure to stretch after exercise. I don’t worry about the time, I listen to my body.
Amarílio Da luz
I stretch first thing in the morning to awaken my body from deep sleep because I tend to not move when I sleep. I also stretch a number of times throughout the day because I work in an office environment. Also, after my workout I do an intense stretch as well.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?