It is a little easier and more relaxing for me to stretch during the evening, by then I really need to relax and it is a good transition period for me.
Any time of day I feel aches, pains, soreness or stiffness I’ll stretch. I also make sure to stretch after exercise. I don’t worry about the time, I listen to my body.
I prefer stretching as soon as I wake up. I feel it helps me get ready for the day and really wake up. For some easy early morning stretches try searching YouTube for"morning bed yoga" 😊
Amar Lio Q.
I stretch first thing in the morning to awaken my body from deep sleep because I tend to not move when I sleep. I also stretch a number of times throughout the day because I work in an office environment. Also, after my workout I do an intense stretch as well.
I’m really short of time most of the day, so i stretch around 11pm while doing night meditation. It’s how I try to catch up with everything i have.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?