It is a little easier and more relaxing for me to stretch during the evening, by then I really need to relax and it is a good transition period for me.
Any time of day I feel aches, pains, soreness or stiffness I’ll stretch. I also make sure to stretch after exercise. I don’t worry about the time, I listen to my body.
I prefer stretching as soon as I wake up. I feel it helps me get ready for the day and really wake up. For some easy early morning stretches try searching YouTube for"morning bed yoga" 😊
Amar Lio Q.
I stretch first thing in the morning to awaken my body from deep sleep because I tend to not move when I sleep. I also stretch a number of times throughout the day because I work in an office environment. Also, after my workout I do an intense stretch as well.
I’m really short of time most of the day, so i stretch around 11pm while doing night meditation. It’s how I try to catch up with everything i have.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?