Some ways I stretch in public is when I am in school, since I am always hunched over my paperwork. I sometimes reach my arms back and lean. Most of the times, when teachers say that when they want us to stretch, I am almost one of the first ones to get up! I sometimes do it in seminary, when I’m leaning a lot. A tip: sitting up straight with a good attitude is key!
Um, I don’t care so much if people think I’m an oddball so I’ll pretty much do any stretching I need to do in public. Mostly waiting in lines or after getting out of my car. Mostly neck, arm and lower back stretching. Just any muscle that seems tight. Mostly I stretch before or after a workout though. Also before bed is nice. It feels really good when done consistently! Good luck!!
Ma Ra Z.
I find the least crowded areas and do stretches that don't draw too much attention. Such as touching my toes, squats, shoulder rolls, arm stretches. Even a little stretching makes a difference.
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?
- What stretches can I do in the Morning to quickly loosen all my muscles?
- What motivates you to stretch even when you don’t want to get out of bed?
- Does stretching help to keep you fit?