Um, I don’t care so much if people think I’m an oddball so I’ll pretty much do any stretching I need to do in public. Mostly waiting in lines or after getting out of my car. Mostly neck, arm and lower back stretching. Just any muscle that seems tight. Mostly I stretch before or after a workout though. Also before bed is nice. It feels really good when done consistently! Good luck!!
I find the least crowded areas and do stretches that don't draw too much attention. Such as touching my toes, squats, shoulder rolls, arm stretches. Even a little stretching makes a difference.
Some ways I stretch in public is when I am in school, since I am always hunched over my paperwork. I sometimes reach my arms back and lean. Most of the times, when teachers say that when they want us to stretch, I am almost one of the first ones to get up! I sometimes do it in seminary, when I’m leaning a lot. A tip: sitting up straight with a good attitude is key!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?