Yoga is most efficient day to day, so I’ll usually do a bit of that either on my own or from a YouTube video. But if I can, I have a whole shower-stretch-face mask routine that I do. I light candles and take a hot shower, then do some stretches. Then I do a moisturizing face mask. I feel so good afterwards!
I have been going on You tube and trying different routines and instructors to find what works best for me. Do use your judgement though as not all of them are qualified and knowledgeable
I have a wide range of stretches, varying from toes to my neck. If there’s a particular spot on your body you feel needs to be stretched, you should look it up on google I’m sure there’s an answer
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?