Yoga is most efficient day to day, so I’ll usually do a bit of that either on my own or from a YouTube video. But if I can, I have a whole shower-stretch-face mask routine that I do. I light candles and take a hot shower, then do some stretches. Then I do a moisturizing face mask. I feel so good afterwards!
I have been going on You tube and trying different routines and instructors to find what works best for me. Do use your judgement though as not all of them are qualified and knowledgeable
I have a wide range of stretches, varying from toes to my neck. If there’s a particular spot on your body you feel needs to be stretched, you should look it up on google I’m sure there’s an answer
- Why is my body much more flexible in the evening than the morning?
- What’s the best order to stretch to become more flexible?
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?