I have been going on You tube and trying different routines and instructors to find what works best for me. Do use your judgement though as not all of them are qualified and knowledgeable
I have a wide range of stretches, varying from toes to my neck. If there’s a particular spot on your body you feel needs to be stretched, you should look it up on google I’m sure there’s an answer
Yoga is most efficient day to day, so I’ll usually do a bit of that either on my own or from a YouTube video. But if I can, I have a whole shower-stretch-face mask routine that I do. I light candles and take a hot shower, then do some stretches. Then I do a moisturizing face mask. I feel so good afterwards!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?