Yoga is most efficient day to day, so I’ll usually do a bit of that either on my own or from a YouTube video. But if I can, I have a whole shower-stretch-face mask routine that I do. I light candles and take a hot shower, then do some stretches. Then I do a moisturizing face mask. I feel so good afterwards!
I have been going on You tube and trying different routines and instructors to find what works best for me. Do use your judgement though as not all of them are qualified and knowledgeable
I have a wide range of stretches, varying from toes to my neck. If there’s a particular spot on your body you feel needs to be stretched, you should look it up on google I’m sure there’s an answer
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?