I don’t with everything, I do know if you really love what you are doing it’s easier to hold motivation to do something for a long period of time. If you believe that you can make a positive change without actually seeing proof of it every day but believe eventually you will get the outcome you want over time and you can remind yourself regularly of that… it’s helpful
- I need some instructions to help me to stretch my back and my pelvic muscles.
- When is the best time to stretch and how in-depth do you go?
- Any tips on the best stretches for before and after a cycling workout?
- What’s a good stretch for tight hamstrings and hips?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
I like to read and think of how I want to be and how I would like to develop into a better person. But I like to take my time and not stress over the process.
I see the change happening for me, I take time to notice that change and I feel that change. I feel and look better – and I attribute this change to my new habits with Fabulous. I dream of how I feel look and feel in the future. And I have begun realising that my new healthy habits are my “Dharma”, simply things I do without thinking about it, it’s like the beating of the heart; they just happen. Go, friend, find your “Dharma”! ❤️
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?