I don’t with everything, I do know if you really love what you are doing it’s easier to hold motivation to do something for a long period of time. If you believe that you can make a positive change without actually seeing proof of it every day but believe eventually you will get the outcome you want over time and you can remind yourself regularly of that… it’s helpful
- Yeah. Could you please share your routine? Mine feels pretty hollow.
- How do you make meditating a habit? How does it feel going on? I have difficulty making habits which do not seem to give instant reward/result.
- What is the best way to clear your mind every morning and start a productive day?
- I would like to learn more about the history of the United States and the world. However, my time is limited. Any suggestions on where to begin, clear and factual short readings, videos, apps, tidbits?
- How many items is a realistic number to put on your to-do list?
I like to read and think of how I want to be and how I would like to develop into a better person. But I like to take my time and not stress over the process.
I see the change happening for me, I take time to notice that change and I feel that change. I feel and look better – and I attribute this change to my new habits with Fabulous. I dream of how I feel look and feel in the future. And I have begun realising that my new healthy habits are my “Dharma”, simply things I do without thinking about it, it’s like the beating of the heart; they just happen. Go, friend, find your “Dharma”! ❤️
- If you have had a difficult time getting a job at some point, what techniques helped you get out of that rut?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- What stretches are the best?
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
- Do you have any recommendations for stretches at work?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?