I see the change happening for me, I take time to notice that change and I feel that change. I feel and look better – and I attribute this change to my new habits with Fabulous. I dream of how I feel look and feel in the future. And I have begun realising that my new healthy habits are my “Dharma”, simply things I do without thinking about it, it’s like the beating of the heart; they just happen. Go, friend, find your “Dharma”! ❤️
I like to read and think of how I want to be and how I would like to develop into a better person. But I like to take my time and not stress over the process.
I don’t with everything, I do know if you really love what you are doing it’s easier to hold motivation to do something for a long period of time. If you believe that you can make a positive change without actually seeing proof of it every day but believe eventually you will get the outcome you want over time and you can remind yourself regularly of that… it’s helpful
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?