Usually I stretch my arms up and lean back a bit to stretch my spine, and my stomach. Then I Lean forward and get my hands towards my feet to stretch my legs
There is one stretch that my choir director actually taught me. You literally stand as straight as possible and with your fingers clasped together you stretch as high as you can. You can tip-toe if you'd like. It gets all of the blood in your body flowing. Just hold it for 30 ish seconds and magic
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.