There is one stretch that my choir director actually taught me. You literally stand as straight as possible and with your fingers clasped together you stretch as high as you can. You can tip-toe if you'd like. It gets all of the blood in your body flowing. Just hold it for 30 ish seconds and magic
Usually I stretch my arms up and lean back a bit to stretch my spine, and my stomach. Then I Lean forward and get my hands towards my feet to stretch my legs
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?