There is one stretch that my choir director actually taught me. You literally stand as straight as possible and with your fingers clasped together you stretch as high as you can. You can tip-toe if you'd like. It gets all of the blood in your body flowing. Just hold it for 30 ish seconds and magic
- What stretches would you reccomend in the evening, before bed?
- How long should I be holding stretches, and how do you time them? I count but I can feel myself speeding up if I get tired.
- Do push your self out of comfort zone while stretching or is it maybe more important and effective to do it often and not pushing very hard. Or does it even work without a little uncomfortableness?
- What is your favourite way to stretch?
- How has stretching benefited you?
Usually I stretch my arms up and lean back a bit to stretch my spine, and my stomach. Then I Lean forward and get my hands towards my feet to stretch my legs
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?