Usually I stretch my arms up and lean back a bit to stretch my spine, and my stomach. Then I Lean forward and get my hands towards my feet to stretch my legs
There is one stretch that my choir director actually taught me. You literally stand as straight as possible and with your fingers clasped together you stretch as high as you can. You can tip-toe if you'd like. It gets all of the blood in your body flowing. Just hold it for 30 ish seconds and magic
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?
- What stretches can I do in the Morning to quickly loosen all my muscles?
- What motivates you to stretch even when you don’t want to get out of bed?
- Does stretching help to keep you fit?