Usually I stretch my arms up and lean back a bit to stretch my spine, and my stomach. Then I Lean forward and get my hands towards my feet to stretch my legs
There is one stretch that my choir director actually taught me. You literally stand as straight as possible and with your fingers clasped together you stretch as high as you can. You can tip-toe if you'd like. It gets all of the blood in your body flowing. Just hold it for 30 ish seconds and magic
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?