i think stretching is a sport that has practical objectives, and has no effect on mood disorders. Instead, the practice of yoga induces a process of awareness and spiritual healing, and has great effects on mood disorders.
I have the same question! But I think that stretching is more focused on your body to get that energy boost in the morning, yknow? But yoga is more…..spiritual?
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?