i think stretching is a sport that has practical objectives, and has no effect on mood disorders. Instead, the practice of yoga induces a process of awareness and spiritual healing, and has great effects on mood disorders.
I have the same question! But I think that stretching is more focused on your body to get that energy boost in the morning, yknow? But yoga is more…..spiritual?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?