Overall, yes. But there are still days when I have trouble even getting to the floor but in time those days become fewer and further between.
It depends, if i sit quit after streching, or trying to directly stand on ly feet, as i recall the first cade would seem easier to me, abd would make me feel more energized and well stretched.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?