It helps me clear my mind. If I’m upset, angry, or just any negative emotion I feel focused on stretching rather than the emotion I was feeling beforehand. After stretching, I don’t feel focused on my past negative emotion. Another thing it does is make me feel motivated to do more. Once I finish stretching, I feel productive so I do more healthy habits.
I feel energised and like I'm starting the day on the right foot, I am ready to start the day mentally clear and physically ready
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁
- How often do you stretch?
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?