I walk my dog at least once a day, at most 3 or 4 times, I actually find it makes me calmer and happier, I'm guessing it's the fresh air, the scenery and sunshine and of course the exercise. I'd like to add in yoga and tai chi because they're calming and good for your joints.
- What stretches should I do to do a Malasana? My heels won’t touch the ground.
- Does anyone have an example of a good moving stretch (like yoga sun salutations) that I could try?
- How can I encourage myself to stretch therapeutically every day?
- Do you tend to get a yoga mat out for stretching or just do a standing up stretch?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
I don’t exercise. I just try and move as much as I came and as long as time permits. I am just a natural fidgeter, so I just shake my leg nonstop. But I recommend that you try and stand up and maybe jump, do some squats, and just walk around. The goal isn’t to exercise, but to move
I don’t do exercise on a regular basis but when I do I use the 7 minute women app and I do a lot of arm circles stretches and some planks and push ups
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.