I don’t exercise. I just try and move as much as I came and as long as time permits. I am just a natural fidgeter, so I just shake my leg nonstop. But I recommend that you try and stand up and maybe jump, do some squats, and just walk around. The goal isn’t to exercise, but to move
I don’t do exercise on a regular basis but when I do I use the 7 minute women app and I do a lot of arm circles stretches and some planks and push ups
I walk my dog at least once a day, at most 3 or 4 times, I actually find it makes me calmer and happier, I'm guessing it's the fresh air, the scenery and sunshine and of course the exercise. I'd like to add in yoga and tai chi because they're calming and good for your joints.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?