I walk my dog at least once a day, at most 3 or 4 times, I actually find it makes me calmer and happier, I'm guessing it's the fresh air, the scenery and sunshine and of course the exercise. I'd like to add in yoga and tai chi because they're calming and good for your joints.
I don’t exercise. I just try and move as much as I came and as long as time permits. I am just a natural fidgeter, so I just shake my leg nonstop. But I recommend that you try and stand up and maybe jump, do some squats, and just walk around. The goal isn’t to exercise, but to move
I don’t do exercise on a regular basis but when I do I use the 7 minute women app and I do a lot of arm circles stretches and some planks and push ups
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?