I’ve personally never experienced heel pain when stretching. Perhaps you have too much pressure on it? I don’t know what kind of stretches you do, but when I stretch I don’t. (I mostly do leg and back stretches like splits and bridge-type ones)
Just the opposite. Sounds like plantaar fasciitis to me from that limited info. Google it. Especially if it is worse first thing in the morning
I've experienced it many times especially after a long day at work and standing on my feet all day. Best way I deal with it is to give my feet a massage before bed time and having a foot roller that helps to destress the tissue and muscles.
Umm I haven't but I don't think it's a rare thing. Give it a couple of days, maybe put some ice on it for 5 mins and I think it'll go away.
Yes, imo have a physical therapist check you out. They have advanced scanners that can show where you carry your stress and how to relieve it. Good luck.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.