I’ve personally never experienced heel pain when stretching. Perhaps you have too much pressure on it? I don’t know what kind of stretches you do, but when I stretch I don’t. (I mostly do leg and back stretches like splits and bridge-type ones)
Just the opposite. Sounds like plantaar fasciitis to me from that limited info. Google it. Especially if it is worse first thing in the morning
I've experienced it many times especially after a long day at work and standing on my feet all day. Best way I deal with it is to give my feet a massage before bed time and having a foot roller that helps to destress the tissue and muscles.
Umm I haven't but I don't think it's a rare thing. Give it a couple of days, maybe put some ice on it for 5 mins and I think it'll go away.
Yes, imo have a physical therapist check you out. They have advanced scanners that can show where you carry your stress and how to relieve it. Good luck.
- Why is my body much more flexible in the evening than the morning?
- What’s the best order to stretch to become more flexible?
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?