I’ve personally never experienced heel pain when stretching. Perhaps you have too much pressure on it? I don’t know what kind of stretches you do, but when I stretch I don’t. (I mostly do leg and back stretches like splits and bridge-type ones)
I've experienced it many times especially after a long day at work and standing on my feet all day. Best way I deal with it is to give my feet a massage before bed time and having a foot roller that helps to destress the tissue and muscles.
Umm I haven't but I don't think it's a rare thing. Give it a couple of days, maybe put some ice on it for 5 mins and I think it'll go away.
Yes, imo have a physical therapist check you out. They have advanced scanners that can show where you carry your stress and how to relieve it. Good luck.
Just the opposite. Sounds like plantaar fasciitis to me from that limited info. Google it. Especially if it is worse first thing in the morning
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?