I would say that you could imagine all of the muscles in the body from top to bottom and find a Way to stretch that muscle. Also any stretches that you know based off the top of your head, perform them each for the time limit that’s you feel comfortable with. Longer time for stretches maximizes the effect it has on your body.
I stretch by doing yoga once or twice a day. It gives me a better sense of accomplishment and makes me feel more grounded.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?