I would say that you could imagine all of the muscles in the body from top to bottom and find a Way to stretch that muscle. Also any stretches that you know based off the top of your head, perform them each for the time limit that’s you feel comfortable with. Longer time for stretches maximizes the effect it has on your body.
I stretch by doing yoga once or twice a day. It gives me a better sense of accomplishment and makes me feel more grounded.
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?