In the office, I sneak neck rolls and neck stretches in at the copy machine while waiting for my print outs/copies- especially since I tend to get tight in those areas while sitting and typing. I found some good ones on youtube that were safe for me to do daily.
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?