In the office, I sneak neck rolls and neck stretches in at the copy machine while waiting for my print outs/copies- especially since I tend to get tight in those areas while sitting and typing. I found some good ones on youtube that were safe for me to do daily.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?