It depends on how much of a stretch you want. If you need something quick, maybe a few minutes of stretching and if its a good stretch then I would follow the stretching guide from the app.
i usually stretch first thing in the morning for a fresh start and sometimes before I sleep I try to stretch my legs and neck for a better, relaxed sleep 🙂
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?