I have the perfect stretch! I lay on my back, and put my arms straight out to the side, making a t shape with my body. Next, lift your knees up, and then turn them over to one side. Then, look the opposite way your knees went. I find this really stretches out my chest and the spot where my arms meet my chest. Hope this helps!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?