If you're just starting and you're not flexible, then I think you just gotta stick to it and you'll notice little improvements over time. When I started I thought I will never touch my toes without struggling and I just did basic stretching and it's already really noticeable. So consistency is very important.
The way I know that the stretch worked, your body will feel loose, and relaxed and if you feel the burn. If you’ve ever had pain anywhere that has been bothering you, stretch that part out the most, and soon hopefully it will stop bothering you. Stretching helps your body to heal faster and better!
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?