The stretch that I’ve been doing through out this challenge that I really come to enjoy was probably the plank. I know it’s not the most relaxing stretch, but it’s a stretch that builds strength and confidence in one’s self. I think it builds onto my goal, which is building a stronger body (or specifically abdomen). As I do it each day, I get stronger and stronger.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?