The stretch that I’ve been doing through out this challenge that I really come to enjoy was probably the plank. I know it’s not the most relaxing stretch, but it’s a stretch that builds strength and confidence in one’s self. I think it builds onto my goal, which is building a stronger body (or specifically abdomen). As I do it each day, I get stronger and stronger.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?