The stretch that I’ve been doing through out this challenge that I really come to enjoy was probably the plank. I know it’s not the most relaxing stretch, but it’s a stretch that builds strength and confidence in one’s self. I think it builds onto my goal, which is building a stronger body (or specifically abdomen). As I do it each day, I get stronger and stronger.
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?