smile! Also I will do a little bit stretch while brushing my teeth as it keeps me from boring. Another interesting way is to use the hand tou don't use usually, it will keep you to brush more carefully and train your other side of brain that you don't use a lot.
Must brush in circular motion for the front facing teeth and then brush in a long time. The inner side of teeth must brush upside down for upper and lower teeth and then rinse the toothbrush
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?