smile! Also I will do a little bit stretch while brushing my teeth as it keeps me from boring. Another interesting way is to use the hand tou don't use usually, it will keep you to brush more carefully and train your other side of brain that you don't use a lot.
Must brush in circular motion for the front facing teeth and then brush in a long time. The inner side of teeth must brush upside down for upper and lower teeth and then rinse the toothbrush
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?