smile! Also I will do a little bit stretch while brushing my teeth as it keeps me from boring. Another interesting way is to use the hand tou don't use usually, it will keep you to brush more carefully and train your other side of brain that you don't use a lot.
Must brush in circular motion for the front facing teeth and then brush in a long time. The inner side of teeth must brush upside down for upper and lower teeth and then rinse the toothbrush
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.