Yara Da mata
smile! Also I will do a little bit stretch while brushing my teeth as it keeps me from boring. Another interesting way is to use the hand tou don't use usually, it will keep you to brush more carefully and train your other side of brain that you don't use a lot.
- How do you stretch those tight spots between your shoulder blades, hips, and glutes?
- What is your favorite stretch for sore legs?
- Have you found that stretching is improving your posture or is it wishful thinking?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- When is your beat time to stretch? Where in the day do you find time? Throughout the day or a good long stretch session at end of day?
Must brush in circular motion for the front facing teeth and then brush in a long time. The inner side of teeth must brush upside down for upper and lower teeth and then rinse the toothbrush
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?