smile! Also I will do a little bit stretch while brushing my teeth as it keeps me from boring. Another interesting way is to use the hand tou don't use usually, it will keep you to brush more carefully and train your other side of brain that you don't use a lot.
Must brush in circular motion for the front facing teeth and then brush in a long time. The inner side of teeth must brush upside down for upper and lower teeth and then rinse the toothbrush
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?