The cow / cat combination helps my lower back. I also like the stretch where you are on your hands and knees and you extend one arm and the opposite leg and hold, then do the other side. And, of course, child’s pose. These all help.
This is one given to me by a physical therapist. Lie on your back. Keep your shoulders flat to the floor. Lift and bend one leg up so it's at a 90 degree angle. Your calf should be parallel to the floor. Gently move your knee over the opposite hip. You should feel it in your hips and lower back. Bring the raised knee as close to the floor as you can without forcing it. Hold for a ten count. Gently bring your leg black up and straighten it so it's flat on the floor again. Switch sides. Repeat a couple of times for each side.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.