Splits are hard, but every day you can do a half split for a while until you get comfortable, then a lower and lower, until you can do the splits.(don't wear jeans)
- I have so many aches and pains, as of yet one minute just doesn’t cut it. I have been doing 10 minutes focusing on each muscle I think needs stretching.Am I over doing it or should I just decide that my morning routine needs more than a minute until my body tells me so?
- My shoulders are crazy tight but not well served by the classic stretches. Have any small muscle stretches you love?
- What are the best stretches for the all body?
- What are your stretch movements?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?