I have a few simple stretches that I do before bed. Some days that’s all I do. Other days, it feels good and i’m Not ready to turn out the light… so I do a few more.
On nights when I have one or more particularly tight muscles not stretched by my regular stretches, I try to add in something more.
If you have a few simple exercises and you do them regularly they do help. If you get into the stretch and hold it for 30 seconds on each side your muscles really have a chance to let go and relax… and your minute is up.
Best way to know, though? Try it and see!
I say listen to your body as it really does know best. Aim for a minute and if your body is aching for more than go for it! If it doesn’t, that’s all good too.
Wishing you all the best on your fabulous journey.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?