I have a few simple stretches that I do before bed. Some days that’s all I do. Other days, it feels good and i’m Not ready to turn out the light… so I do a few more.
On nights when I have one or more particularly tight muscles not stretched by my regular stretches, I try to add in something more.
If you have a few simple exercises and you do them regularly they do help. If you get into the stretch and hold it for 30 seconds on each side your muscles really have a chance to let go and relax… and your minute is up.
Best way to know, though? Try it and see!
I say listen to your body as it really does know best. Aim for a minute and if your body is aching for more than go for it! If it doesn’t, that’s all good too.
Wishing you all the best on your fabulous journey.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?