I have a few simple stretches that I do before bed. Some days that’s all I do. Other days, it feels good and i’m Not ready to turn out the light… so I do a few more.
On nights when I have one or more particularly tight muscles not stretched by my regular stretches, I try to add in something more.
If you have a few simple exercises and you do them regularly they do help. If you get into the stretch and hold it for 30 seconds on each side your muscles really have a chance to let go and relax… and your minute is up.
Best way to know, though? Try it and see!
I say listen to your body as it really does know best. Aim for a minute and if your body is aching for more than go for it! If it doesn’t, that’s all good too.
Wishing you all the best on your fabulous journey.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.