Zelda Da mata
One good stretch is to stand with legs wide apart then drop your upper body down in between them and hang for a few seconds or as long as you like. It’s good for the back too.
- Is it sufficient to stretch my legs, back, and arms? How do you stretch your neck, for instance? Any recommended stretches, especially for posture?
- What’s the best way to make your legs more flexible?
- Do you prefer morning or evening stretches?
- What are the regular stretches that you do everyday?
- What type of exercise do you do if you are working too much?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?