Zelda Da mata
One good stretch is to stand with legs wide apart then drop your upper body down in between them and hang for a few seconds or as long as you like. It’s good for the back too.
- If it hurts to stretch does it mean I’m doing it wrong?
- If you go over a minute it is still considered okay, right?
- Do you tend to get a yoga mat out for stretching or just do a standing up stretch?
- I need more stretching exercises!
- Do you feel any difference now after having stretched regularly for a while?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?