I very slowly lower my chin to chest then stretch my chin up. I have vertigo so I am conscientious and careful not to jolt my head or move to quick.
I also stretch using a wall for balance.
2) Stand up tall with hands in the air and lean to one side to stretch the whole side of your body. Repeat to the other side.
3) Stand straight keeping your feet in the same position and swing hands continuously to each side slapping them gently on your side or buttocks to refresh self. This should be done in a smooth flowing motion.
Fold at the waist and flip your hands as close to the floor as your can. Grab hold of the opposite elbow of each arm and gently swing side to side from the hips. You should gradually get lowers
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?