I very slowly lower my chin to chest then stretch my chin up. I have vertigo so I am conscientious and careful not to jolt my head or move to quick.
I also stretch using a wall for balance.
2) Stand up tall with hands in the air and lean to one side to stretch the whole side of your body. Repeat to the other side.
3) Stand straight keeping your feet in the same position and swing hands continuously to each side slapping them gently on your side or buttocks to refresh self. This should be done in a smooth flowing motion.
Fold at the waist and flip your hands as close to the floor as your can. Grab hold of the opposite elbow of each arm and gently swing side to side from the hips. You should gradually get lowers
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.