I very slowly lower my chin to chest then stretch my chin up. I have vertigo so I am conscientious and careful not to jolt my head or move to quick.
I also stretch using a wall for balance.
2) Stand up tall with hands in the air and lean to one side to stretch the whole side of your body. Repeat to the other side.
3) Stand straight keeping your feet in the same position and swing hands continuously to each side slapping them gently on your side or buttocks to refresh self. This should be done in a smooth flowing motion.
Fold at the waist and flip your hands as close to the floor as your can. Grab hold of the opposite elbow of each arm and gently swing side to side from the hips. You should gradually get lowers
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?