Here are some exercices that I use to do when I’m stretching in the morning :
– stand up with your legs straight and try to touch the ground with your hands
– sit down and with your legs straight, try to touch your feet (don’t need to touch them absolutely, just try to go as far as you can whitout causing pain)
– lay on the ground and cross your legs. Take the under leg with your hands and approach both legs to your face. Breathe for 10 seconds (you can adapt the time, you see) and loosen your arms. Repeat 3 times or more if you want, and don’t forget to change the upper leg.
Here they are ! I hope it satisfied you (and sorry again if there are some mistakes), thank you for this app and I wish you a very good day !
Hakuna Matata 😉
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?