Here are some exercices that I use to do when I’m stretching in the morning :
– stand up with your legs straight and try to touch the ground with your hands
– sit down and with your legs straight, try to touch your feet (don’t need to touch them absolutely, just try to go as far as you can whitout causing pain)
– lay on the ground and cross your legs. Take the under leg with your hands and approach both legs to your face. Breathe for 10 seconds (you can adapt the time, you see) and loosen your arms. Repeat 3 times or more if you want, and don’t forget to change the upper leg.
Here they are ! I hope it satisfied you (and sorry again if there are some mistakes), thank you for this app and I wish you a very good day !
Hakuna Matata 😉
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?