Aidê Da costa
I don't really, I love to stretch in the morning right when I get out of bed, just simple stretches. Try not to make it seem like a chore, I think of it as something that makes me feel better 😊
- When Do I half moon stretch ,My lower leg can’t be streght.what to do?
- Does anyone have a success story with stretching they would like to share?
- I need some instructions to help me to stretch my back and my pelvic muscles.
- If you go over a minute it is still considered okay, right?
- I have difficulty getting up in the mornings. How do you get yourself moving in the morning?
I stretch in the shower which gives my body the opportunity to wake up and be a bit warmer. This helps me relax into my stretches more.
I get into the mindset of knowing it'll make me feel better after. If I know there's a good reward at the end it's easier for me to just do it. I also do it first thing in the morning when I'm still not quite awake so I don't have any reasons not to, my brain is still trying to wake up and kind of in that weird numb sleepy stage. Once it becomes a habit it gets easier.
I am always in the mood to stretch. It feels good so I like to do it. The best time I have learned is after a walk or exercise because your muscles stretch better when they are warm.
Before the dance classes even started, my dance instructor would play some slow music and start us off with some simple stretching exercises.starting with things like your shoulders or your neck and little by little moving to the more difficult areas. It really helped me and is still a technique I use till this day.
I try to Simply stick to my fabulous routine either I feel like it or not. Once I am finished I always feel really good.
I I just forced myself to do it At first. You shortly realize that it makes you feel better. And I look forward to it now.
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?