I do feel more energized, and just overall I feel better. It feels good to get my body stretched especially when waking up and before bed. When waking up, then stretching, it helps me wake up by getting out of bed and moving (I usually do my workouts in the mornings too). In the evenings, stretching helps me relax my muscles and helps me sleep better. The type of stretching for both is a little different. You can YouTube some morning and evening stretches. Some are short follow-along videos too. Then, when you get the hang of it, you can make your own stretches for your own needs.
Yes, it puts me in a good mood in the morning, and helps me relax at night. It is a chunck of time to preserve my energy, and use it for somthing good
I’m not sure if it makes me more energized but it does force me to take a moment and slow down. It’s physically feels good and releases the tension that I unintentionally carry in my shoulders. Stretching helps me get grounded.
stretching prepared the muscles for the movements they will have to do during the day. the more time spent stretching the more prepared I feel
Stretching improves circulation, so it certainly helps me feel more awake and energized. Staying motivated, on the other hand, is a matter of planning my day with equal parts work and fun. I like video games, so I give myself an hour of video games after every thirty minutes of studying, hour of cleaning, housework success, etc to balance my day and reward myself. It keeps me motivated and working towards my next chance to play a bit of MonHun or something like that.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?