Afterwards stretch the mussels on your legs by pulling your knee towards your belly button while standing and balancing on one leg and of course berating. After that pull your your feet behind your body so it's touching your botty and balance on your one leg.
- Any tips/tricks to not feel odd just getting up and stretching? What specific stretches can I do in the time frame that are also good for public use if necessary?
- Good habbits/things to do to loosen your hamstrings and hips?
- How long should I be holding stretches, and how do you time them? I count but I can feel myself speeding up if I get tired.
- Any recommended routines for a whole body stretch?
- Why can’t I skip some of the exercises if I want?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?