Do body stretching as it makes you feel comfortable and then later on you can do the hard ones. Don’t push your body into something which isn’t comfortable and not acceptable.
- Any stretch tutorials that you would recommend?
- Have you got a good stretch for a stiff neck?
- What do you focus on for the 1 minute? I feel like I need at least 3-5 minutes! Perhaps Fabulous did this to encourage us to try it and come to find ourselves going beyond 1 minute…
- At what time of the day do you prefer to stretch?
- Any streach tutorials that you would recomend?
I am not expert on this, but maybe when you are stretching, sudden moves could be dangerous, because you can risk injury.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs