I am not expert on this, but maybe when you are stretching, sudden moves could be dangerous, because you can risk injury.
Do body stretching as it makes you feel comfortable and then later on you can do the hard ones. Don’t push your body into something which isn’t comfortable and not acceptable.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?