Si, grazie! Sarebbe bello fare qualche esercizio già al mattino per svegliare tutte le membra ed attivare la circolazione
I stretch different parts of my body on different days. Say legs on one day, arms on another, core on a third etc. I also use different stretches each time. Sometimes standing and sometimes seated. Varying the muscle groups and the method helps me not to get bored with the routine.
I try to still stretch everyday but I also cycle every other day and sometimes I do the workout on the fabulous app. Personally I like using the Nike training app, it has different workouts that you can pick up and do anywhere.
There isn’t anything specific or special that I do to stretch but I try to be mindful and pay attention to where I am feeling tightness or soreness. I try to think about how grateful I am to have a working body. I am far from my ideal body type but I am happy to have a body that I can move and stretch.
I usually work out and then it forces me to stretch instead of being sore. But if that doesn’t work I suppose you could try yoga as a fun way to stretch.
Gentle stretching arms and shoulder and back. And walk to coffee shop near home about 3 min distance. Get some breeze and enjoy sunshine.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?