I try to still stretch everyday but I also cycle every other day and sometimes I do the workout on the fabulous app. Personally I like using the Nike training app, it has different workouts that you can pick up and do anywhere.
Gentle stretching arms and shoulder and back. And walk to coffee shop near home about 3 min distance. Get some breeze and enjoy sunshine.
I stretch different parts of my body on different days. Say legs on one day, arms on another, core on a third etc. I also use different stretches each time. Sometimes standing and sometimes seated. Varying the muscle groups and the method helps me not to get bored with the routine.
I usually work out and then it forces me to stretch instead of being sore. But if that doesn’t work I suppose you could try yoga as a fun way to stretch.
Si, grazie! Sarebbe bello fare qualche esercizio già al mattino per svegliare tutte le membra ed attivare la circolazione
There isn’t anything specific or special that I do to stretch but I try to be mindful and pay attention to where I am feeling tightness or soreness. I try to think about how grateful I am to have a working body. I am far from my ideal body type but I am happy to have a body that I can move and stretch.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?