Si, grazie! Sarebbe bello fare qualche esercizio già al mattino per svegliare tutte le membra ed attivare la circolazione
I stretch different parts of my body on different days. Say legs on one day, arms on another, core on a third etc. I also use different stretches each time. Sometimes standing and sometimes seated. Varying the muscle groups and the method helps me not to get bored with the routine.
I try to still stretch everyday but I also cycle every other day and sometimes I do the workout on the fabulous app. Personally I like using the Nike training app, it has different workouts that you can pick up and do anywhere.
There isn’t anything specific or special that I do to stretch but I try to be mindful and pay attention to where I am feeling tightness or soreness. I try to think about how grateful I am to have a working body. I am far from my ideal body type but I am happy to have a body that I can move and stretch.
I usually work out and then it forces me to stretch instead of being sore. But if that doesn’t work I suppose you could try yoga as a fun way to stretch.
Gentle stretching arms and shoulder and back. And walk to coffee shop near home about 3 min distance. Get some breeze and enjoy sunshine.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?