Si, grazie! Sarebbe bello fare qualche esercizio già al mattino per svegliare tutte le membra ed attivare la circolazione
I stretch different parts of my body on different days. Say legs on one day, arms on another, core on a third etc. I also use different stretches each time. Sometimes standing and sometimes seated. Varying the muscle groups and the method helps me not to get bored with the routine.
I try to still stretch everyday but I also cycle every other day and sometimes I do the workout on the fabulous app. Personally I like using the Nike training app, it has different workouts that you can pick up and do anywhere.
There isn’t anything specific or special that I do to stretch but I try to be mindful and pay attention to where I am feeling tightness or soreness. I try to think about how grateful I am to have a working body. I am far from my ideal body type but I am happy to have a body that I can move and stretch.
I usually work out and then it forces me to stretch instead of being sore. But if that doesn’t work I suppose you could try yoga as a fun way to stretch.
Gentle stretching arms and shoulder and back. And walk to coffee shop near home about 3 min distance. Get some breeze and enjoy sunshine.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching