I have added several great stretching apps on my phone that have full body routines and routines that target certain areas. I'm also in PT and many of their suggested exercises really help with areas where I have a lot of pain, like my back.
For my sides, I will either do a standing side bend or something where I squeeze my shoulders back, rotate at the waist and then bend back slowly. These two usually do it for me.
Yes I do yoga 🧘♀️ every morning and therefore get lots of stretches in. If I have time I also do yoga 🧘♀️ in the evening
Lay on your back with your knees up extend one leg up straight then slowly lower it to the floor. Repeat this with the other leg and do as many reps as you can. To get at your sides shift your weight to one hip and twist while you do this.
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?