I have added several great stretching apps on my phone that have full body routines and routines that target certain areas. I'm also in PT and many of their suggested exercises really help with areas where I have a lot of pain, like my back.
For my sides, I will either do a standing side bend or something where I squeeze my shoulders back, rotate at the waist and then bend back slowly. These two usually do it for me.
Yes I do yoga 🧘♀️ every morning and therefore get lots of stretches in. If I have time I also do yoga 🧘♀️ in the evening
Lay on your back with your knees up extend one leg up straight then slowly lower it to the floor. Repeat this with the other leg and do as many reps as you can. To get at your sides shift your weight to one hip and twist while you do this.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.