Lay on your back with your knees up extend one leg up straight then slowly lower it to the floor. Repeat this with the other leg and do as many reps as you can. To get at your sides shift your weight to one hip and twist while you do this.
Yes I do yoga 🧘♀️ every morning and therefore get lots of stretches in. If I have time I also do yoga 🧘♀️ in the evening
I have added several great stretching apps on my phone that have full body routines and routines that target certain areas. I'm also in PT and many of their suggested exercises really help with areas where I have a lot of pain, like my back.
For my sides, I will either do a standing side bend or something where I squeeze my shoulders back, rotate at the waist and then bend back slowly. These two usually do it for me.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?