Lay on your back with your knees up extend one leg up straight then slowly lower it to the floor. Repeat this with the other leg and do as many reps as you can. To get at your sides shift your weight to one hip and twist while you do this.
- How do you get used to stretching? Sometimes I don’t feel like stretching in the morning and don’t keep my streak up.
- How can doing yoga help me?
- Is it sufficient to stretch my legs, back, and arms? How do you stretch your neck, for instance?Any recommended stretches, especially for posture?
- I would like to know if there is any recommendation about which exercises are the most efficient ones?
- What’s the best general stretch you do for your body?
Yes I do yoga 🧘♀️ every morning and therefore get lots of stretches in. If I have time I also do yoga 🧘♀️ in the evening
I have added several great stretching apps on my phone that have full body routines and routines that target certain areas. I'm also in PT and many of their suggested exercises really help with areas where I have a lot of pain, like my back.
For my sides, I will either do a standing side bend or something where I squeeze my shoulders back, rotate at the waist and then bend back slowly. These two usually do it for me.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?