I just take a second to tell myself that I did a good job and should be proud of myself, that easy. And smile about it 😁
I take myself out to listen to live music and have dinner. I did this last night, listening to jazz performed by a band who have become friends of mine. Even though I sat at the table alone, it did not feel lonely or strange. I celebrate the gains I have made in my professional career, and in my personal life.
I just feel really confident knowing that I managed to complete my routine. Then I sit and contemplate why it was difficult for me to begin, continue with, or end it. Then the next day I try all over. My celebration is my sense of accomplishment
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching