I just take a second to tell myself that I did a good job and should be proud of myself, that easy. And smile about it 😁
Vilar Da costa
I just feel really confident knowing that I managed to complete my routine. Then I sit and contemplate why it was difficult for me to begin, continue with, or end it. Then the next day I try all over. My celebration is my sense of accomplishment
I take myself out to listen to live music and have dinner. I did this last night, listening to jazz performed by a band who have become friends of mine. Even though I sat at the table alone, it did not feel lonely or strange. I celebrate the gains I have made in my professional career, and in my personal life.
- If you have had a difficult time getting a job at some point, what techniques helped you get out of that rut?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- What stretches are the best?
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
- Do you have any recommendations for stretches at work?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?