I just take a second to tell myself that I did a good job and should be proud of myself, that easy. And smile about it 😁
I take myself out to listen to live music and have dinner. I did this last night, listening to jazz performed by a band who have become friends of mine. Even though I sat at the table alone, it did not feel lonely or strange. I celebrate the gains I have made in my professional career, and in my personal life.
I just feel really confident knowing that I managed to complete my routine. Then I sit and contemplate why it was difficult for me to begin, continue with, or end it. Then the next day I try all over. My celebration is my sense of accomplishment
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?