I just take a second to tell myself that I did a good job and should be proud of myself, that easy. And smile about it 😁
I take myself out to listen to live music and have dinner. I did this last night, listening to jazz performed by a band who have become friends of mine. Even though I sat at the table alone, it did not feel lonely or strange. I celebrate the gains I have made in my professional career, and in my personal life.
I just feel really confident knowing that I managed to complete my routine. Then I sit and contemplate why it was difficult for me to begin, continue with, or end it. Then the next day I try all over. My celebration is my sense of accomplishment
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?