I just take a second to tell myself that I did a good job and should be proud of myself, that easy. And smile about it 😁
- I have a hard time feeling accomplished if I don’t do a 20 min workout, but I know that working out for just one minute is better than none and I should celebrate that consistency. What are your tips for how to reframe my thinking on that?
- What are some good breakfasts you can prepare in advance? Either the night before or in batches for the week?
- When your days are busy and they change constantly, how do you stay on track.
- Could you add/suggest a confidence hypnosis for a night time meditation?
- What types of meditation do you do that works for you? Does visualization work? How? What is your experience with self-hypnosis?
Vilar Da costa
I just feel really confident knowing that I managed to complete my routine. Then I sit and contemplate why it was difficult for me to begin, continue with, or end it. Then the next day I try all over. My celebration is my sense of accomplishment
I take myself out to listen to live music and have dinner. I did this last night, listening to jazz performed by a band who have become friends of mine. Even though I sat at the table alone, it did not feel lonely or strange. I celebrate the gains I have made in my professional career, and in my personal life.
- What are the best (
- When do you stretch for maximum benefit?
- How do I keep with the routines on a constantly changing schedule?
- What benefits have you noticed from stretching?
- Any healthy eating habits to share?
- What are other mediation apps can I use for free?
- What are the best (& easiest) stretches to do (especially for back)?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- What stretches are good for neck pain?
- What is your favourite way to stretch?