Actually the answer is your body. 1st time just try to do it as a game. And go forward as much as your body allows even if it's just a little
The best advice I can give for this is build some muscle, when you have a decent level of muscle it will act as a restriction on how far. As you're probably aware, large bodybuilders have very little felxibility for that reason.
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- What is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
- I’d like to learn longer stretches for my back.
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
- Does anyone stretch before doing yoga? With my routines it seems pointless because they’re only intermediate and start off slow and build up to the more intense poses.
- What kind of stretches do you do?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- How do you stretch when you are in a chair?
- What kind of stretches do you find most helpful for someone with physical limitations?