Actually the answer is your body. 1st time just try to do it as a game. And go forward as much as your body allows even if it's just a little
- Is it sufficient to stretch my legs, back, and arms? How do you stretch your neck, for instance?Any recommended stretches, especially for posture?
- What kind of stretches do you do daily and how often? If you work in an office, how have you worked it into your routine?
- What kind of stretching do you recommend?
- How do I keep pushing past the first 3-4 days? That’s when my habits tend to fall flat.
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
The best advice I can give for this is build some muscle, when you have a decent level of muscle it will act as a restriction on how far. As you're probably aware, large bodybuilders have very little felxibility for that reason.
- Anybody have a fibro stretch routine ?
- Will it be more enjoyable if you do stretch habit with someone?
- How many times a day do you intentionally stretch?
- How do you do your stretches at work?
- Best way to stretch my lower back?
- Where do you focus your stretching and do you use specific exercises?
- What order do you stretch in? Which body parts do you work with first and/or most?
- What is a good upper back/neck stretch?
- I have severe back pain. I can barely sit with my legs straight, much less lean towards my toes. How can I gently stretch my hamstrings?
- Whats your best stretch pose and how long do you hold it for?