Actually the answer is your body. 1st time just try to do it as a game. And go forward as much as your body allows even if it's just a little
- What’s a good stretch for tight hamstrings and hips?
- How has stretching helped you so far?
- I set aside 10 mins for stretching, should I stretch for longer to ensure my whole body is done or is there a quicker routine I could be doing?
- What type of stretch can I do with standing?
- How long do you stretch for?
The best advice I can give for this is build some muscle, when you have a decent level of muscle it will act as a restriction on how far. As you're probably aware, large bodybuilders have very little felxibility for that reason.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?