I also find that a stretch in the evening, either after work or before bed, is not only relaxing, it also loosens up the muscles that have gotten tight from sitting at work during the day. I usually stretch for about 5-10 minutes, depending on what I need. Hold each stretch for 15-30 seconds, and make sure to stretch evenly on both sides. One side will usually be tighter than the other, so give your tight side a bit more love!
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?