I also find that a stretch in the evening, either after work or before bed, is not only relaxing, it also loosens up the muscles that have gotten tight from sitting at work during the day. I usually stretch for about 5-10 minutes, depending on what I need. Hold each stretch for 15-30 seconds, and make sure to stretch evenly on both sides. One side will usually be tighter than the other, so give your tight side a bit more love!
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?