I've never really streched so I use the stretch routine that comes with the app and that usually does the trick and I believe it's a 10 min routine.
First day I didn’t really notice a big change. Actually I ached a little more that first night, but after a couple days of stretching I notice change. I started to sleep better, didn’t hurt as much, and had better range of motion!
I feel that one minute is usually not enough to make a difference but sufficient for before bed time. I feel It can take up to five minutes of stretching in the morning to take away the stiffness after waking up.
I like to stretch for long periods of time because i like yoga but with the short timmer im limited to stretchs and relize i dont need alot of time to get a good stretch in the day of busy life
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?
- What stretches can you do in bed before getting up in the morning?