I've never really streched so I use the stretch routine that comes with the app and that usually does the trick and I believe it's a 10 min routine.
I like to stretch for long periods of time because i like yoga but with the short timmer im limited to stretchs and relize i dont need alot of time to get a good stretch in the day of busy life
D Borah Z.
I feel that one minute is usually not enough to make a difference but sufficient for before bed time. I feel It can take up to five minutes of stretching in the morning to take away the stiffness after waking up.
First day I didn’t really notice a big change. Actually I ached a little more that first night, but after a couple days of stretching I notice change. I started to sleep better, didn’t hurt as much, and had better range of motion!
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?