I've never really streched so I use the stretch routine that comes with the app and that usually does the trick and I believe it's a 10 min routine.
- When do you think is the best time to stretch?
- What benefits do you gain from stretching and how long do you need to stretch to have a positive effect?
- Is it good to keep changing exercises for the neck?
- What’s the best general stretch you do for your body?
- What are the best stretches for people trying to learn how to do the splits?
First day I didn’t really notice a big change. Actually I ached a little more that first night, but after a couple days of stretching I notice change. I started to sleep better, didn’t hurt as much, and had better range of motion!
I feel that one minute is usually not enough to make a difference but sufficient for before bed time. I feel It can take up to five minutes of stretching in the morning to take away the stiffness after waking up.
I like to stretch for long periods of time because i like yoga but with the short timmer im limited to stretchs and relize i dont need alot of time to get a good stretch in the day of busy life
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?