I've never really streched so I use the stretch routine that comes with the app and that usually does the trick and I believe it's a 10 min routine.
I like to stretch for long periods of time because i like yoga but with the short timmer im limited to stretchs and relize i dont need alot of time to get a good stretch in the day of busy life
D Borah Z.
I feel that one minute is usually not enough to make a difference but sufficient for before bed time. I feel It can take up to five minutes of stretching in the morning to take away the stiffness after waking up.
First day I didn’t really notice a big change. Actually I ached a little more that first night, but after a couple days of stretching I notice change. I started to sleep better, didn’t hurt as much, and had better range of motion!
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?