I don’t know of a “single” stretch, but a short Yin or Restorative Yoga session does wonders for both! If you’re not familiar with either, just choose a session for beginners. I use Amazon Prime Video to find mine, but there are MANY options out there.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?