Yes. Find a point where it burns, hold for at least a count of 5. Do the same on the other limb/joint/side of body and return to the one you start with to deepen the stretch. This will give you the most out of each session
I like to hold one pose for 30 seconds. But obviously some poses are harder than others. Take your time, give yourself 15 second breaks in between, do 2 sets of these poses 15 minutes each.
You should hold poses for at least a slow 10-count but longer is better. If you are very still start with 10 and relax then repeat. Gradually build to a longer count.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?