Using your hands to *gently* press on your head as you stretch your neck by looking down and tilting side-to-side. It feels reeeeeally nice. 🙂
I find that really relaxing and breathing can really help, but my favorite stretch is child’s pose. If you really relax into it, it can really be grey for tension release.
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.
- How best can I achieve success with a Stretch habit at a senior age?
- What’s a good amount of time to give to stretching in the morning?
- Have you made a 1 minute routine you repeat? Or do you change it up daily?
- Where do you feel you need to stretch the most? Does it move around from day by day?
- If you are already super flexible how do you stretch?
- How long do you stretch for (total)?
- How do you stretch and for how long?