Using your hands to *gently* press on your head as you stretch your neck by looking down and tilting side-to-side. It feels reeeeeally nice. 🙂
I find that really relaxing and breathing can really help, but my favorite stretch is child’s pose. If you really relax into it, it can really be grey for tension release.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?