That is why I spent $50 on this program . I have no idea how to keep my focus . It is an awful habit of mine to jump from one thing to another and not do anything consistently or well. I am getting the morning routine much better with this check list but am not doing anything with the weekly or evening routines
- How do you find the motivation to get up and make breakfast everyday?
- How do I find time for meditation in hectic times?
- so I have to wake up and leave pretty early in the morning and eating that early can make me nauseous. why does that happen and how can I fix it?
- How long should I be flossing?
- What do you do to prevent distraction during a Deep work session?
When you wake up try stretching while your still in bed touch your toes and other stretches , you can also stretch next to your bed
Try listening to relaxing songs, mantras and music related to it. Make sure you are logging your time and that you preview the stretching in your log
I stretch at night before getting into bed to read. I find it better to do a quick routine instead of neglect to be consistent with a longer one.
- What kind of stretching do you go in for? Obviously you want to get your whole body stretched but there are loads of different kinds!
- I would love to learn some stretches for my stiff knee!
- Do you have any good exercises for stretching hip flexors? Or for stretching your back and shoulders?
- How can doing yoga help me?
- Do you find it more beneficial to stretch before bedtime or in the morning or are both great times to stretch? And why?
- How long does it take to have a flexible body when stretching/doing yoga?
- Is stretching every day bad?
- Do you do the same stretches every day?
- Do you think it is good to add variation to stretching habits or should they stay similar every day?
- How many minutes a day do you stretch?