I think static stretching is better for the morning. Less chance of hurting your self and wakes your body and muscles up slowly which is what you want.
Dynamic stretches. It's always good to have a warm up before going into stretching. A bonus is that getting up and moving around can heighten your alertness early in the morning, without needing the coffee! (But you can still have your coffee) Added benefits of a small bit of movement include increased blood flow, concentration, and memory.
- How can I know if I’m doing something wrong?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?
- How do you guys stretch the neck and shoulders area