I think static stretching is better for the morning. Less chance of hurting your self and wakes your body and muscles up slowly which is what you want.
Dynamic stretches. It's always good to have a warm up before going into stretching. A bonus is that getting up and moving around can heighten your alertness early in the morning, without needing the coffee! (But you can still have your coffee) Added benefits of a small bit of movement include increased blood flow, concentration, and memory.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?