For the one minute stretch I do my neck, each arm, each leg, butterfly stretch, and cat/cow yoga pose. And I can do all of these in bed if needed. Lol
- What is your stretching routine? Can it help me?
- What do I do before stretch training? After? How often should I do stretch exercises if I want to do splits? How long do I have to sit in the split if I train 3 days in a row with 1 day to rest?
- Do you find yourself angry for missing a task? I’m trying to change my anger to appreciation for still trying.
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- Any recommended routines for a whole body stretch?
Растягиваю верхнюю и нижнюю часть тела. С помощью ютуб видео по 5 мин. Иногда импровизирую и прислушиваюсь к желаниям тела)
I like to stretch by touching my toes (or grabbing my ankles) while standing up. It helps get the blood flowing to the brain, and makes me feel refreshed.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?