For the one minute stretch I do my neck, each arm, each leg, butterfly stretch, and cat/cow yoga pose. And I can do all of these in bed if needed. Lol
- I set aside 10 mins for stretching, should I stretch for longer to ensure my whole body is done or is there a quicker routine I could be doing?
- I’m not very flexible, so even trying to stretch my legs is hard. What’s the easiest way to (somewhat) become more flexible?
- Do you prefer morning or evening stretches?
- Are there any recommendations for stretches that are good for anxiety?
- What is the healthiest way to brush your teeth?
Растягиваю верхнюю и нижнюю часть тела. С помощью ютуб видео по 5 мин. Иногда импровизирую и прислушиваюсь к желаниям тела)
I like to stretch by touching my toes (or grabbing my ankles) while standing up. It helps get the blood flowing to the brain, and makes me feel refreshed.
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?