Legs – stretch leg behind you, so your ankle is touching your bottom. Hold for 10-15 seconds. And vice versa.
Hips – twist your waist to the left and right for about 20/30 seconds continuously keeping your legs firm facing forward.
Hands – clench and open fist spreading fingers about ten times.
Head – lean head to the left for few seconds, to the right, dip chin towards chest and lean head back. All for few seconds each.
Back – legs straight and feet facing forward, bend waist to touch hands as close as you can to the floor. This stretches thighs and back.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?