Legs – stretch leg behind you, so your ankle is touching your bottom. Hold for 10-15 seconds. And vice versa.
Hips – twist your waist to the left and right for about 20/30 seconds continuously keeping your legs firm facing forward.
Hands – clench and open fist spreading fingers about ten times.
Head – lean head to the left for few seconds, to the right, dip chin towards chest and lean head back. All for few seconds each.
Back – legs straight and feet facing forward, bend waist to touch hands as close as you can to the floor. This stretches thighs and back.
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…
- Where do you keep your tension? Mine is in my shoulders, so I like doing shoulder rolls and neck rolls to help remind myself to relax those muscles