doing things that you love even that makes you uncomfortable. nee ready for every situation and you will be flexible at that time
In my experience consistency is key. You wanna have a daily stretching routine. Also, as it me be hard to stretch at first, try not to overload your body. Instead focus on making small progress each time. And most importantly, breathe. Best of luck
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?